In the middle of September 2023, LPKF (Germany) organized a seminar program for distributors (EQ, DQ, WQ) globally from September 13-15, 2023 in Garbsen, Virtue.
The program introduces new features developed on ProtoLaser H4 (2nd generation) as well as MultiPress S4 for the PCB design field.
Improvements on ProtoLaser H4 (2nd generation):
- Laser Power: 20W
- Speed: 100,000 rpm (previous generation: 60,000 rpm)
- Drilling Speed: 40 strokes/min
- Application: FR4, Single-Double side, RF, PTFE, Ceramic
MultiPress S4 features:
- Application: FR4, RF, 4-layer, 6-layer, 8-layer PCB, rigid materials, flexible materials, combination of rigid-flexible materials.
- Advanced, intuitive graphical user interface with touchscreen controls and instructions.
- Up to five freely programmable temperature/pressure/time processing steps.
- Vacuum and exhaust function
- Independent design, easy to move